JMECXLB LPA Shoulder Tie Jumpsuit Little Leaves 60% rayon 40% viscose Hand wash cold LPR31 F18

JMECXLB LPA Shoulder Tie Jumpsuit Little Leaves 60% rayon 40% viscose Hand wash cold LPR31 F18
JMECXLB LPA Shoulder Tie Jumpsuit Little Leaves 60% rayon 40% viscose Hand wash cold LPR31 F18 JMECXLB LPA Shoulder Tie Jumpsuit Little Leaves 60% rayon 40% viscose Hand wash cold LPR31 F18 JMECXLB LPA Shoulder Tie Jumpsuit Little Leaves 60% rayon 40% viscose Hand wash cold LPR31 F18
Product Code: JMECXLB
Availability: In Stock
Price: $97.90 $39.00

Available Options


* Size:

Qty:     - OR -   Add to Wish List
Add to Compare
  • 60% rayon , 40% viscose
  • Hand wash cold
  • Zip fly with hook and bar closure
  • Self-tie shoulder straps
  • Pleated detail
  • Side slant pockets
  • Body measures approx 30" in length at longest adjustment
    Because straps are adjustable, length may vary
    15" at the knee narrows to 11" at the leg opening
  • Imported
  • Revolve Style No. LPAR-WC11
  • Manufacturer Style No. LPR31 F18
  • Meet the quintessential cool girl with a raw, unapologetic attitude to sum it all up. LPA is the cool-girl label that epitomizes 70's California meets skater girl. Cut from satins and silks to cashmere and wool blends, the eponymous ready-to-wear label by Lara Pia Arrobio oozes Italian romance, Studio 54, and chill skater vibes. It's a brand made with love for bad chicks.

    JMECXLB LPA Shoulder Tie Jumpsuit Little Leaves 60% rayon 40% viscose Hand wash cold LPR31 F18

    Powered By mnprophet.com © 2020